Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

I saw my friend Michele had posted something called "Sunday Social" last week, and it seems like a fun & simple way to help your readers get to know you a little better so I decided I'd participate.
You can link up with your blog at ashleyscarnivalride and join in on the fun! :)

1. What is something you have wanted to do but were afraid of?
My biggest fear is heights.  I'm talking, like, paralyzing vertigo-inducing fear.
I also believe the only way to deal with your fears is to just face them.
With that being said, ever since I've heard of the Grand Canyon Skywalk, I've always wanted to go!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Probably still working at a tattoo shop doing piercings.  I like what I do!
Hopefully in California, it's one of my favorite places in the world.
I visited San Diego almost a year ago and absolutely loved it.
If we don't make it to Cali, I'm totally okay with Florida too.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I'm really looking forward to leaving New York.
I'm so sick of the hustle & bustle, attitudes and expenses of living on Long Island.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope to inspire others to get creative and explore their artistic side.
I enjoy teaching people easy ways to do new things, so I genuinely have fun making tutorials.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No, actually I've moved probably 6 or 7 times in my life, and in about 2 weeks my boyfriend & I are moving from NY to Florida.

6. What is your morning routine?
Pretty basic, I'm not very high maintenance at all.
Actually.. my nails are probably the girliest thing about me.
Typically: snooze at least 3 times, put glasses on, roll out of bed, shower, get dressed, style hair, brush teeth and make sure I have all of my important items in my purse- keys, phone, wallet.

2 comments:

  1. what a neat job/talent you have!!!

    good luck on your move to FL!

    cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*