Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Half-Moon Mani: Round 2

Yesterday's half-moon mani colors were just too... old ladyish for me.
I decided to re-do them this morning.

This time, I opted for a matte graphite color by China Glaze called "Stone Cold" as the half-moon base color. (I reviewed and swatched  it not too long ago)
On the rest of the nail, I used China Glaze "Liquid Leather" which is a very shiny patent leather black.
I also topped off the black with a coat of Seche Vite to make it extra shiny so the matte of the half-moon stands out even more.
I can actually see my reflection in the sleek black shinyness!
I like this look much better.  It's more sultry and modern, but still has a classy vintage appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*