Monday, January 7, 2013

Bob Marley/Jamaica Themed!



 I FINALLY got a new phone so I can take and upload high-quality photos of my work now!
Here are some Bob Marley/Jamaica nails I did for a contest on Instagram!

There is a peace sign painted over a watermarble, "One Love" over watermarble, Bob Marley's face over a sponge gradient, Jamaican flag tape mani and the Rasta flag/Lion of Judah :)

Polishes used for this mani:
LA Colors Color Craze "Berry Red", Avon Nailwear Pro "Sunshine" and Sinful Colors "Happy Ending".
All of the black details are  hand painted using black acrylic paint and a paint brush, then topped with Seche Vite topcoat!

Also, I have ran out of ideas for "Tutorial Tuesdays" so please feel free to request a tutorial.
Simple patterns tend to work best for making a tutorial :)

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are awesome! The details in the face are amazing! You're so talented :)
    Happy new year!!!!
    take care
    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah , amazing and vibrant colours.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. *SO* cool! I want too! I love Bob Marley. You can do amazing details on nails. I could never do that. I'm good at drawing on paper but I could never do that on nails ;0
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very good Lauren! The image is so alive. You've added new meaning to the world of nail art here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Very interesting! I have actually been to Bob Marley's house and his tomb in Jamaica it's very beautiful

      Delete
  5. Wow! Really! Soooooo creative! Thumbs up! :)

    ★♡ Clothingloves.com Feature! (^_^) ♡★
    Clothingloves.com Black & White Ensemble and Winners of my 1st Blog Giveaway!
    ...and congrats to my 1st Blog Giveaway Winners

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo to your work! I love all your nails. Especially this one. UHH-MAY-ZING! Alot of detail on the his face. P. S. This is Ninjapolish from Instagram ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*