Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social is a fun & simple way to help your readers get to know you a little better.
You can link up with your blog at ashleylately or acompletewasteofmakeup and join in on the fun! :)
 This week is questions in 3's

1.  Top 3 favortite kinds of food?
Pasta of any kind! Mac & cheese, spaghetti with tomato sauce, I love it all!
Bagels (I am a carb addict) and Mozzarella sticks or anything with cheese!

This was what I made for dinner last night!  Bacon chicken ranch Macaroni & cheese! 

It was really good!

2.  First 3 things you do in the morning?
Tinkle (of course!), take a shower & brush my teeth!


3.  Last 3 things you do at night?
Wash my face, brush my teeth and kiss my boyfriend goodnight!


4.  3 TV shows you NEVER miss?
 Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire
image via

5.  3 places you want to visit?
Only 3?!?!  Honestly there are SO many places I hope to visit in my life:
Japan - My boyfriends parent's live in Yokosuka
Philippines - My boyfriend has a ton of family there
Italy - a good friend of mine lives in Trieste
(Alaska and Hawaii are on my list too!)
image via

6.  3 people you can always count on?
I can definitely count on my boyfriend, that's why I love him so much.
But the only person I can count on 100% of the time is myself.
I've learned not to depend on others.
Make sure you can take care of yourself and you will never be let down!

Have a great Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Bacon chicken ranch macaroni cheese ... now I must find something like that here. Waaaah! I'm craving!

    Happy weekend! Hope you can visit me again too dear!

    ★♡ Missin' My Outfit Posts? (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: BAdA$$ Rocker Chic
    Chic, Rockstar, Edgy Party Look!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chai I can give you my recipe if you'd like! :)

      Delete

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*