Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mega Update!

Dearest readers, I have not forgotten about you!
I was very busy this week with school, crafts (you will see these soon!)  and I even had some visitors from back home.

Here is a mega-update for the week, you can click on the photos to enlarge to see the details:
I finally had a chance to finish this acrylic set in school.  I am very pleased with the way it came out!
There are many different types of inlays in this set: marble, glitter, heart & star confetti, polka dots.
Here is a UV Gel set I did with glitter inlay and encapsulated hearts.

 2 of my lovely friends, Debbie & Ayana, drove down from New York to visit!
We went to the beach.
 Stayed long enough to see a nice sunset.
Visited some stores and found the world's cutest pomeranian puppy.  I named him Charlie.
And of course I did their nails!  Here is my first try at a 3D acrylic cupcake on Ayana.
 
 And a hand painted french manicure with Hello Kitty & 3D acrylic bow for Debbie :)

What have you all been up to this week?
Have a wonderful Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. It's been a while since your last post , I really missed your nails :D
    The first one is awesome <3 Do you use fake nails to out on nail polish? ( I wonder ~_~)I hope you had a great time on beach . this dog is so cute :3
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The only fake nails are the first acrylic set, the others are natural :)

      Delete
  2. Great nails as always but this time they are really cute. Aww Charlie is too adorable :)Looks like you three had great time together :)

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very glad to have visitors :)

      Delete
  3. I love the blue glitter nails!
    Looks like you had fab time. Cute pic of you and your friends ;3 And the puppy.. awwww <3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was sooo close to buying that puppy but he was $1650 USD!

      Delete
  4. COUNT THE DAYS FOR AT LEAST SPRING TO COME HERE!! SOOO FREEZING COLD THIS WINTER ..BRRR..., LOVE THIS POST OF YOURS AND THE NAIL ART ACTUALLY IS BEING ONE OF MY PASSIONS TOO!!...I WILL POST ONE I DID IN SUMMER WITH USA FLAG...AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION LAUREN!;)
    XOXOXO
    MARIA AKA WICCANA

    ReplyDelete

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*