Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social is a fun & simple way to help your readers get to know you a little better.
You can link up with your blog at ashleyscarnivalride and join in on the fun! :)

1.  What do you value most in life?
Definitely my family, and my close friends who basically are family as well.
Even though I live far away from NY now, if any of them needed me I'd help them out in any way I could.

2.  What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
 I believe it's the greatest and the worst - the internet.
Although it was invented before I was born, it only got extremely popular in the 90s.
It's great because you can find literally ANYTHING if you search hard enough.
It's easier to keep in touch with old friends and relatives.
You can have your own business, website, blog, etc.
It's easier to learn & do research.
However, it's also very detrimental to society.
I feel like the internet has desensitized people, especially the younger generations.
Some teenagers are just so disconnected from the real world.  They don't know how to empathize with real human emotions, hence the increase in cyberbullying.
 They're glued to their laptop or smartphone and say & do things without even thinking of the real life repercussions.
3.  What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Balance.  Everything in moderation.
It's okay to be cranky once in a while.  Or to eat chocolate or play videogames or go on  Facebook..
Whatever your vice is, but don't let it take over your whole life.
Even out the good and the bad.
4.  What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
 Always being honest and trying to be there for my friends & family when they need me the most.

5.  What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I'm proud of the fact that I've never had anything handed to me.
My mom didn't have much money when I was growing up, and I moved out when I was 19.
I managed to make a good life for myself and be successful at anything I put my mind to.
Everything I've done, I have accomplished on my own without anyone's help.
6.  If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
 I think Kat Dennings or Emma Stone.
They're both funny, sarcastic and kinda badass but still approachable & I can relate to that!

1 comment:

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*