Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Themed Nails: Nightmare Before Christmas!

The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my absolute favorite movies, so I've been wanting to do these nails for a while.
Being a bit of a perfectionist, I knew it'd be time consuming so I kept putting it off.
After 2 hour of painting & a matte topcoat, they're finally done!



 I did Jack & Sally together in the graveyard, Jack, Sally, Zero, Zero's grave stone/doghouse, Lock, Shock, Barrel in their masks, Oogie Boogie, and of course the bug in the cage that gets fed to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments & suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated!
Feel free to leave a link to your blog and I'll do my best to visit asap :)

*Please do not ask me if we can follow each other and then never follow back, it's very mean :( Thanks!*